wake - become awake and conscious after sleeping
(動詞變化:wake - woke - woken)
I usually wake up at 6:30 in the morning.
我通常早上六點半醒來。
I woke up at 7 a.m. today.
我今天早上七點起床。
叫他人起床的時候,直接說 "Wake up!",表示「醒醒!起床嘍!」
"wake up sb." 或 "wake sb. up",則是指「叫醒/吵醒某人」。
I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up in ten minutes.
我要去睡一下,十分鐘後叫醒我。
情境影片:
"Daddy, wake up!" |
「爸比,醒醒!」 |
|
"What? What is it, Caillou?" |
「什麼?什麼事,卡由?」 |
|
"What's wrong?" |
「怎麼了?」 |
"Caillou! Caillou, wake up!" |
「卡由!卡由,起床嘍!」 |
|
"When Caillou woke up, he was very happy. He was feeling much bigger." |
「卡由起床後,他非常地開心,他感覺自己長大了。」 |
"Caillou watched Buddy very closely. He wanted him to wake up so they could play." |
「卡由很仔細地看著Buddy,他希望他能夠醒來,那樣就可以一起玩了。」 |
"Hey, Mr. Wilson. Wake up, Mr. Wilson." |
「嘿,威爾森先生,醒醒,威爾森先生。」 |
|
"What? What happened?" |
「什麼?發生什麼事?」 |
|
"You were having some sort of daydream, George." |
「你不曉得在做什麼白日夢,喬治。」 |
"She's so little." |
「她好小。」 |
|
"I told you." |
「我告訴過你了。」 |
|
"Hey, this is a neat toy." |
「嘿,很妙的玩具。」 |
|
"Oh, no, the baby's going to wake up!" |
「噢,不,寶寶會被吵醒的!。」 |
"We'd better wake them up." |
「我們最好叫醒他們。」 |
|
"Wake up, you guys." |
「醒醒啊你們。」 |
|
"Let me sleep." |
「讓我睡。」 |
"Father Bear, wake up. Wake up!"
"Cat's sleeping. We have to be quiet so we don't wake him up. Shh." |
「貓在睡覺,我們得小聲點才不會吵醒他,噓。」 |
"Oh, look, he's fast asleep. --Eat your breakfast quietly, Little Bear. We don't want to wake up the baby." |
「喔,你看,他睡得真香。--安安靜靜地吃你的早餐,小熊,我們別把寶寶吵醒了。」 |
"Good morning, Little Bear." |
「早安,小熊。」 |
|
"Hello, No Feet. Have you seen Mitzi anywhere?" |
「哈囉,小蛇。你有看到 Mitzi 嗎?」 |
|
"I thought she was sleeping over at your house." |
「她不是在你屋裡過夜嗎?」 |
|
"She was, but when I woke up this morning she was gone." |
「是啊,但我早上醒來的時候,她就不見人影了。」 |
|
"Hmm, I'll help you find her." |
「我來幫忙你找她。」 |
"Brother, wake up! Wake up!" "Huh?"
"Benson? --Hey, Benson." |
「班森? --嘿,班森。」 |
|
"Huh, what?" |
「蛤?什麼?」 |
|
"Dude, you look pretty tired. How about I drive for a little while?" |
「老兄,你看起來很累,要不要換我開一下?」 |
|
"No, no, I'm perfectly fine." |
「不,不用,我完全沒事。」 |
|
"Come on, man. You've been driving all day, it's not safe." |
「拜託,老兄,你已經開車一整天了,這樣不安全。」 |
|
"Alright. --I don't wanna sleep for too long, so wake me up in two hours. Only two hours, got it? |
「好吧。 --我不想睡太久,所以兩小時後叫醒我,兩小時就好,知道嗎?」 |
|
"Don't worry, dude. You can trust us." |
「別擔心,老兄,你可以相信我們。」 |
留言列表