"What's the matter?" means "What's wrong?" or "What is the problem?"

怎麼了?怎麼回事?有什麼事嗎?

類似表達: What's going on? / What's wrong?


What's the matter with David? He is normally so happy.

大衛是怎麼了?他平常都很開心的。


情境影片:

"Kitty, what's the matter?"


 

"Mom." 

"What's the matter, Timothy?"


 

(sigh) "What's the matter, Franklin?"

 

(嘆氣)「怎麼了,富蘭克林?」

"I wanna go home."

 

「我想回家。」


 

"What's the matter with him?"

 

「他怎麼了?」

"I don't know."

 

「我不知道。」


 

"Hey, Candace, what's the matter?"

 

「嘿,凱蒂絲,怎麼了?

"You guys are okay?"

 

「你們沒事?」


 

"What's the matter with her?"

 

「她怎麼了?」

"Nothing to worry about. She's never seen a sea before and she's just surprised to how big it is."

 

「沒什麼好擔心的。她以前從沒見過海, 只是驚訝於大海的廣闊。」


 

"Hello, Duck."

 

「哈囉,鴨子。」

"Hello, Little Bear."

 

「哈囉,小熊。」

"What's the matter?"

 

怎麼了嗎?

"All the puddles are frozen solid. There's nowhere to splash or swim."

 

「所有的水池都結冰了。沒有地方可以戲水或游泳。」 


 

"Come in!"

 

「請進!」

"Hey Phineas. What'cha doin'?"

 

「嘿,飛哥,你們在做什麼?」

"Oh, what's the matter?"

 

「噢,怎麼了?

"We were going to go for our desert trekking patch today, but now it's raining."

 

「我們今天本來要去沙漠健行的 ,但現在在下雨。」


 

"I know where a real witch lives."

 

「我知道真正的女巫住在哪裡。」

"A real witch? Where?"

 

「真正的女巫?哪裡?」

"In the dark forest over the gorge. I'll take you there if you want to go."

 

「在越過峽谷後的黑森林。你想去的話我可以帶你去。」

"I don't know if we should."

 

「我不知道我們該不該。」

"What's the matter? Are you scared?"

 

怎麼了?你害怕嗎?」

"I... I'm not scared."

 

「我…我不怕。」

"You're scared, aren't you, Pom?"

 

「你害怕了,對吧,Pom?」

"I'm not scared."

 

「我不怕。」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()