care → 關心;在意

Who cares? 並不是真的問句,

其意思等同於 I don't care. It's not important. (我不在乎,這不重要。)


情境影片:

"Who cares?"


 

"Who cares?"


 

"And who cares?"


 

"Who cares about his feelings?"

誰在乎他的感受!」


 

"Who cares about your son?"

誰在乎你兒子!」


 

"Who cares what happened?"

誰在乎發生了什麼事!」


 

"Who cares what she thinks?"

誰在乎她想什麼!」


 

"Who cares why it snowed? I'm just glad it did! Snowball fight!"

 

誰在乎為什麼會下雪?下雪我就很開心了,打雪仗嘍!」


 

"Bee's been in the bathroom for a while now."

 

「Bee 在廁所好一陣子了耶。」

"Who cares."

 

誰在乎。


 

"Ha, look at that, Tara! I beat your score, oh, this game rocks!"

 

「哈,看那個,Tara!我打敗妳的分數了,喔,這個遊戲超讚!」

"Who cares? It's a guy thing anyway."

 

誰在乎?反正是男生在玩的東西。」


 

"Look at the pumpkins."

 

「看看這些南瓜。」

"They're huge!"

 

「還真大呀!」

"There are so many!"

 

「有好多喔!」

"Where did they come from?"

 

「它們是從哪來的?」

"I don't know, but who cares?"

 

「我不知道,但誰在乎呢?


 

"Dan, it's me. They're right behind me. Please, open up."

 

「Dan,是我,他們就在我身後,拜託開門。」

"All right, if you're the real Chris, do you prefer crispy bacon or chewy bacon?"

 

「好吧,如果你真的是Chris,你比較喜歡酥脆培根還是有嚼勁的培根?」

"Who cares? I just love bacon!"

 

誰在乎啊?只要是培根我都愛。」


 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()