think → 想;認為

當你不同意對方所說的話,可以說 "I don't think so."

表示「我不這麼想;我不覺得;我覺得不是;我不想這麼做」等意思。

不管是商業談判或生活聊天都可使用,是非常普遍的說法。

相反:I think so.


情境影片:

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

 

「有什麼是我們可以幫忙的嗎?」

"I don't think so."

 

應該沒有。


 

"Snufkin... Yuhoo..."

 

「阿金... 喂....」

"Did he hear you?"

 

「他聽得到嗎?」

"No, I don't think so."

 

「沒有,我想他沒聽到。」


 

"I think that frog wants to make friends with cricket."

 

「我覺得那隻青蛙想和蟋蟀交朋友。」

"Hm, I don't think so, Sam. He looks hungry."

 

「嗯,我不覺得耶,山姆,他看起來很餓。」


 

"Hey, there she is."

 

「 嘿,她在那兒。」

"Why don't you go over and talk to her?"

 

「你怎麼不過去和她說說話?」

"I-I-I don't think so."

 

「我……我……我不想去。」

"Why not?"

 

「為什麼不?」


 

"Foo?" "I think she wants some food."

 

「物?」「我猜她想吃東西了。」

"I don't think so. She just had a big lunch."

 

應該不是。她才剛吃完一頓豐盛午餐。」


 

"Maybe you should come with me to the North Pole."

 

「也許你應該和我一起去北極。」

"The North Pole? Do they have puddles there?"

 

「北極?那裡有水池嗎?」

"I don't think so. It's where the snow comes from. It's very cold and nobody lives there."

 

我想沒有。雪就是從那裡來的。那裡非常寒冷,而且沒有人居住。」


 

"You know, some people say we look alike."

 

「妳知道嗎?有些人說我們長得很像。」

"Uh, I don't think so. Not at all."

 

「喔,我不覺得,一點也不像。」


 

"Well, why don't you just build a new skateboard?"

 

「你怎麼不打造一個新的滑板就好了?」

"Nah, I don't think so."

 

我不想。


 

"Well, you can't sit inside on a gorgeous day like today. So, Missy, grab that pink bike! We're gonna get out and about!"

 

「今天這麼好的天氣,妳不能就這樣待在家裡。所以,大小姐,去牽妳的粉紅腳踏車,我們出去溜達溜達。」

"I don't think so."

 

我不想。

"Oh, come on, It'll be fun."

 

「快點啦,會很好玩的。」

"Whoo-hoo, hooray."

 

「唔呼,太棒了。」


 

"Did she hit her head?"

 

「她撞到頭了嗎?」

"I don't think so."

 

應該沒有吧。

"Do you know CPR or anything?"

 

「妳會心肺復甦術或什麼的嗎?」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()