當你 "feel like doing something" 的時候,你「覺得想做某事」或者「有做某事的心情」。


I feel like having some coffee.

我想喝些咖啡。


I just feel like staying home tonight and wathing TV.

今晚我只想待在家裡看電視。


I'm very tired today. I don't feel like doing anything.

我今天很累,什麼事都不想做。


A: What do you feel like watching now?

  你現在想看什麼?

B: Let's watch an action movie!

  我們來看動作片吧!


情境影片:

"She's so cute. She makes me feel like dancing."

 

「她好可愛喔,讓我跟著跳舞。」


 

"Suddenly, I feel like dancing."

「我突然好想跳舞。」


 

"Caillou didn't feel like looking at his books. He wanted Mommy to read him a new story."

 

「卡由不想看他的書,他想要媽咪讀新的故事給他聽。」」

"Are you finished yet?"

 

「妳好了嗎?」

"There, all done."

 

「好了,都看完了。」


 

"It's okay, guys. I don't feel like sneezing anymore."

 

「不要緊了,各位,我想打噴涕了。」

"That's good."

 

「太好了。」


 

"Let's all go to the pond for a swim!"

 

「我們一起去池塘游泳!」

"Yeah!" "Good idea!"

 

「耶!」「好主意!」

"Yeah, let's go swimming!"

 

「耶,一起去游泳!」

"I don't feel like swimming. I'm going home."

 

「我不想游泳,我要回家了。」


 

"Hey Franklin! Come and play hockey with us."

 

「嘿,富蘭克林!來和我們一起打曲棍球。」

"Thanks anyway, but I don't feel like playing hockey anymore."

 

「謝謝,但還是算了,我不想曲棍球了。」

"Aw, c'mon Franklin. We need you."

 

「噢,拜託,富蘭克林,我們需要你。」

"Yeah, we're a team."

 

「對啊,我們是同一隊的。」


 

"What's wrong, little robin?"

 

「怎麼了,小知更鳥?」

"I don't know."

 

「我不知道。」

"Why don't you sing a song?"

 

「要不要唱首歌呢?」

"I don't feel like singing."

 

「我不想唱歌。」

"You can fly around the house."

 

「你可以在屋內飛來飛去。」

"I don't feel like flying." 

 

「我不想飛。」


 

"I just don't feel like celebrating my birthday. It's a totally artificial holiday created to stimulate the economy."

 

「我就是不想慶祝什麼生日,這完全是為了刺激經濟為而設的人造節日。」


 

"Hey! Feel like getting something to eat?"

 

「嘿!想去吃點東西嗎?」

"Another time. I want to finish this sculpture before Tom gets here."

 

「下次吧,我想在 Tom 來之前完成這個雕塑。」


 

 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()