run off → 一聲不響地突然跑掉

run off with someone → 和某人私奔


She was frantically looking for her son, who had run off somewhere.

她發了狂似地尋找她那突然跑掉不知去向的兒子。


We were all shocked that she ran off with Michael.

她和麥克私奔的事讓我們都很震驚。


情境影片:

"Now where did those kids run off to?"

「孩子們這會兒了?」


 

"Where did you run off to?"

 

「妳跑去哪了?」

"What do you mean? I didn't go anywhere."

 

「什麼意思?我哪也沒去啊。」


 

"There you are!"

 

「你在這啊!」

"I told you not to run off like that!"

 

「我告訴過你別那樣亂跑!」

"Sorry."

 

「對不起。」


 

"Wow! Look at all the neat snow."

 

「哇!看看這片純淨的雪。」

"Yeah, come on, Joey. Let's go have fun in it."

 

「對啊,來吧喬伊,我們來去雪中作樂。」

"Don't run off, boys. Ski school is about to start in a few minutes."

 

「別亂跑,孩子們,滑雪學校再過幾分鐘就要開課了。


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()