wake - become awake and conscious after sleeping 

(動詞變化:wake - woke - woken)


I usually wake up at 6:30 in the morning.

我通常早上六點半醒來。


I woke up at 7 a.m. today.

我今天早上七點起床。


叫他人起床的時候,直接說 "Wake up!",表示「醒醒!起床嘍!

"wake up sb." 或 "wake sb. up",則是指「叫醒/吵醒某人」。


I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up in ten minutes.

我要去睡一下,十分鐘後叫醒我。


情境影片:

"Daddy, wake up!"

 

「爸比,醒醒!

"What? What is it, Caillou?"

 

「什麼?什麼事,卡由?」

"What's wrong?"

 

「怎麼了?」


 

"Caillou! Caillou, wake up!"

 

「卡由!卡由,起床嘍!

"When Caillou woke up, he was very happy. He was feeling much bigger."

 

「卡由起床後,他非常地開心,他感覺自己長大了。」


 

"Caillou watched Buddy very closely. He wanted him to wake up so they could play."

 

「卡由很仔細地看著Buddy,他希望他能夠醒來,那樣就可以一起玩了。」


 

"Hey, Mr. Wilson. Wake up, Mr. Wilson."

 

「嘿,威爾森先生,醒醒,威爾森先生。」

"What? What happened?"

 

「什麼?發生什麼事?」

"You were having some sort of daydream, George."

 

「你不曉得在做什麼白日夢,喬治。」


 

"She's so little."

 

「她好小。」

"I told you."

 

「我告訴過你了。」

"Hey, this is a neat toy."

 

「嘿,很妙的玩具。」

"Oh, no, the baby's going to wake up!"

 

「噢,不,寶寶會被吵醒的!。」


 

"We'd better wake them up."

 

「我們最好叫醒他們。」

"Wake up, you guys."

 

醒醒啊你們。」

"Let me sleep."

 

「讓我睡。」


 

"Father Bear, wake up. Wake up!


 

"Cat's sleeping. We have to be quiet so we don't wake him up. Shh."

 

「貓在睡覺,我們得小聲點才不會吵醒他,噓。」


 

"Oh, look, he's fast asleep. --Eat your breakfast quietly, Little Bear. We don't want to wake up the baby."

 

「喔,你看,他睡得真香。--安安靜靜地吃你的早餐,小熊,我們別把寶寶吵醒了。」


 

"Good morning, Little Bear."

 

「早安,小熊。」

"Hello, No Feet. Have you seen Mitzi anywhere?"

 

「哈囉,小蛇。你有看到 Mitzi 嗎?」

"I thought she was sleeping over at your house."

 

「她不是在你屋裡過夜嗎?」

"She was, but when I woke up this morning she was gone."

 

「是啊,但我早上醒來的時候,她就不見人影了。」

"Hmm, I'll help you find her." 

 

「我來幫忙你找她。」


 

"Brother, wake up! Wake up!" "Huh?"


 

"Benson? --Hey, Benson."

 

「班森? --嘿,班森。」

"Huh, what?"

 

「蛤?什麼?」

"Dude, you look pretty tired. How about I drive for a little while?"

 

「老兄,你看起來很累,要不要換我開一下?」

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine."

 

「不,不用,我完全沒事。」

"Come on, man. You've been driving all day, it's not safe."

 

「拜託,老兄,你已經開車一整天了,這樣不安全。」

"Alright. --I don't wanna sleep for too long, so wake me up in two hours. Only two hours, got it?

 

「好吧。 --我不想睡太久,所以兩小時後叫醒我,兩小時就好,知道嗎?」

"Don't worry, dude. You can trust us."

 

「別擔心,老兄,你可以相信我們。」


 

 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()