give it back 可以指「還回來」或「還回去」,總之就是「把東西物歸原主」。

give it back to sb. 則是指把東西還給某人


情境影片:

"Give it back!"


 

"Give that back!"


 

"Hey, give it back!"


 

"Give me back my shoe! Give it back!"

「把我的鞋子還來!快還來!


 

"It is mine."

 

「它是我的。」

"Michael, give it back to her."

 

「麥可,還給她。」


 

"Wow, Dad, this compass is really cool."

 

「哇,老爸,這個羅盤真是酷耶。」

"Let me see."

 

「我看一下。」

"Hey, I was looking at that. Give it back! --Mom!"

 

「嘿,我還在看耶,還來!--媽!」

"Asad. Give it back to her."

 

「阿薩德,還給她。


 

"Give it to me, Alexander!"

 

「把它給我,亞歷山大!」

"Sure thing. It's right here."

 

「當然好,就在這兒。」

"If you don't give it back, I'm telling Father." 

 

「如果你不還來,我就去告訴父親。」


 

"What are you doing?"

 

「你們這是在做什麼?」

"That's a very important map. Please give it back."

 

「那是非常重要的地圖,請還來。」

"Sure, but you have to catch us first."

 

「當然,但你們必須得先追上我們。」


 

"Well, what do you plan to do now, Franklin?"

 

「呃,你現在打算怎麼做,富蘭克林?」

"Find out who owns the camera so I can give it back."

 

「找出這臺相機是誰的,然後我就可以把它給還回去。」


 

"Do I look like Emily?"

 

「我看起來像愛蜜莉嗎?」

"Oh, Little Bear, you look silly. Give it back."

 

「噢,小熊,你看起來真可笑,還給我。」

"Come and get it, Emily."

 

「過來拿啊,愛蜜莉。」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()