直譯:你將會看見。

see 除了「看見」之意,也可以表示「明白、了解」。

使用時機:不直接告訴對方某事,因為在未來某個時間,他就會自己看見或明白了。


情境影片:

"What are we doing?"

 

「我們要做什麼?」

"You'll see."

 

妳等一下就知道了。


 

"Wait till you see the cute little present Dennis brought to you."

 

「等著看阿丹帶給你的可愛小禮物吧。」

"What kind of present?"

 

「什麼樣的禮物?」

"You'll see."

 

看了就知道了。


 

"Have a seat, Dad."

 

「老爸請坐。」

"What, some new video game then?"

 

「什麼,又是新的電動遊戲嗎?」

"You'll see."

 

看了就知道了。


 

"Goodbye, Yoko. Remember to give this note to your mother. Everything will work out. You'll see."

 

「Yoko 再見。記得把這封通知單給妳母親,一切都會好轉的,等著看吧。」


 

"Hey, great! You brought me some lunch."

 

「嘿,太棒了!你帶了午餐給我。」

"Forget it, Joey. These bananas aren't for eating."

 

「算了吧,喬伊,這些香蕉不是拿來吃的。」

"What are they for?"

 

「那是用來幹嘛的?」

"You'll see."

 

你到時候就知道了。


 

"Mommy! Mommy!"

 

「媽咪!媽咪!」

"Caillou. It's Daddy. I'm here. It's okay."

 

「卡由,是爸比,我在這裡,沒關係的。」

"Daddy? Daddy, the door won't open."

 

「爸比?爸比,門打不開。」

"I'm gonna get you out of there in no time, you'll see."

 

「我馬上把你弄出來,你等一下就知道了。」


 

"The sun's coming out and it's still raining. Get ready for a special surprise!"

 

「太陽出來了,而且還在下雨。準備迎接一個特別的驚喜吧!」

"What is it, Stella?"

 

「是什麼啊,Stella?」

"You'll see. Come on."

 

你等一下就知道了,來吧。」

"Come on, Fred."

 

「來吧,Fred。」

"Look!"

 

「你看!」

"Wow. A rainbow."

 

「哇,彩虹。」


 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()