單獨一個字 "Wait!" 可以表示要對方「等等!」。
等待某人或某物,後面一定要加介係詞 with。
例如:wait for you (等你) / wait for the bus (等公車)
相關表達:Wait for me. / I can't wait! / What are we waiting for?
情境影片:
"Come on! We are waiting for you."
「快來,我們在等你。」
"Now what do we do?" |
「現在我們要做什麼?」 |
|
"Wait for the glue to dry." |
「等膠水乾。」 |
"Caillou was waiting for his babysitter, Julie, to come and look after him. He loved it when Julie came over." |
「卡由在等他的保姆茱莉來照顧他,他喜歡茱莉過來。」 |
|
"Still no sign of Julie, Caillou? She's never been this late before." |
「還是沒有茱莉的蹤影嗎,卡由?她不曾像今天這麼晚。」 |
"Well, are you kids gonna order something or are you still waiting for someone?" |
「那個,小朋友你們要先點餐還是繼續等人呢?」 |
|
"We're still waiting, ma'am." |
「我們要繼續等,小姐。」 |
"It says here that jellyfish are animals that simply flow in the water, waiting for their food to come to them." |
「這裡有說水母是動物,單純地在水中漂流,等待牠們的食物上門。」 |
"I can't wait for everyone to get here so we can start the party." |
「我等不及大家的到來,然後我們就可以開始派對了。」 |
|
"Me too." |
「我也是。」 |
"Soup should be ready. At least, I think it's ready." |
「湯應該好了,至少我覺得它好了。」 |
|
"Shouldn't we wait for Mother Bear?" |
「我們不該等熊媽媽嗎?」 |
|
"No. I guess Mother Bear will just have to miss it." |
「不,我想熊媽媽只能錯過它了。」 |
"Well, I'm hungry." |
「我好餓。」 |
|
"Yeah, me too. --I don't think I can wait for Mom. I'm going to make my own snack. Do you want to help me?" |
「對啊,我也是。 --我想我沒辦法等媽了,我要自己做點心,你要幫忙我嗎?」 |
|
"Okay." |
「好啊。」 |
"Hi, Mrs. Beaver." |
「您好,海狸太太。」 |
|
"Hello, Franklin. Beaver isn't here. She's running an errand for me." |
「你好,富蘭克林。海狸不在家,她幫我跑腿辦點事。」 |
|
"Oh." |
「喔。」 |
|
"She shouldn't be long." |
「她應該不會去太久。」 |
|
"Do you want to wait for her?" |
「你想要等她嗎?」 |
|
"Sure. I'll wait." |
「當然,我等。」 |
留言列表