He is good at history.

他擅長歷史。


She is good at dancing.

她很會跳舞。


You are really good at being mean to others.

你真的很會對他人使壞。


情境影片:

"Gotcha! --Man, you guys sure are good at hide and seek."

 

「抓到了!--喔唷,你們真的很會玩捉迷藏。」

 

"The story takes place in Japan. Several hundred years ago, a man named Jiro Koshugi, Iived a life of peace. Jiro was good at two things, hiding --and making cookies."

 

「這個故事發生在日本,好幾百年前,有個男的叫做Jiro Koshugi,過著祥和的生活。Jiro 擅長兩件事,躲藏 --以及做餅乾。」


 

"I'll try first. --Now it's your turn, Caillou. You've got it! You're good at this. It's your turn again."

 

「我先試試看。--現在換你了,卡由。你猜中了!你真的很會玩這個耶,又再次輪到你了。」


 

"Whoa! Sweetie, slow down. I have a list of things we need to buy. Why don't you help me find some of them, okay? Let's start with some fruit."

 

「哇嗚,親愛的,慢一點。我有一清單的東西要買,你要不幫忙我找一些東西,好嗎?我們先從水果開始。」

"Caillou was good at finding things in the grocery store. It was like a hide and seek game. Only you had to find food."

 

「卡由很擅長在雜貨店裡找東西,就像玩捉迷藏一樣,只是你要找的是食物。」


 

"How does he make that ringing sound?"

 

「他是怎麼發出鈴鈴鈴的聲音的?」

"Parrots are good at imitating sounds. We used to have a bell on the counter but it broke. Bernie imitates it and everything else you say around him."

 

「鸚鵡很擅長模仿聲音,我們以前在櫃檯有個鈴,後來壞了。Bernie模仿那個鈴聲,還有任何你在他周圍講話的聲音。」


 

"I hate being a maid."

 

「我討厭當女僕。」

"But you're so good at it." 

 

「但妳做得如此得心應手。」


 

"It's okay. It's okay, girl. Last one... Just a little antiseptic."

 

「沒關係的,沒關係的,最後一個了… 只要一點點的抗菌劑。」

"Wow, you're really good at that."

 

「哇,你真的很會。」


 

"I'm not good at swimming."

 

「我不擅長游泳。」

"What? But you're good at everything."

 

「什麼?但你擅長所有的事。」

"Not swimming. I'm not good at it."

 

「游泳以外,我不太會游泳。」


 

"Yikes!"

 

「哎呀!」

"Whoops, sorry! --I'm good at every other sport: soccer, hockey, football. Why can't I hit a baseball?"

 

「哎呀,抱歉!--我擅長任何其他運動:足球、曲棍球、橄欖球,為什麼我就是打不到棒球?」


 

"Snapdragons. That's a good choice."

 

「金魚草, 好選擇。」

"I'm good at painting bees. So I put a whole bunch in."

 

「我很會畫蜜蜂,所以我放了很多在畫裡。」


 

"Is it broken?"

 

「壞掉了嗎?」

"I'm afraid so."

 

「恐怕是。」

"Raccoon will be at the party, he's good at fixing things."

 

「浣熊會來參加派對,他很會修東西。」


 

"Boy, he's pretty good at it!"

 

「哇,他挺在行的!」

"I almost crashed. What are you doing with Papa's camera?"

 

「我差點就要撞到了,妳拿爸爸的相機在做什麼?」

"Making a movie... about you!"

 

「拍影片… 關於你的。」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()