A: I thought we were friends.

  我以為我們是朋友。

B: Not anymore! You betrayed me!

  再也不是了!你背叛了我!


We used to be best friends, but not anymore.

我們曾經是最要好的朋友,但再也不是了。


情境影片:

"The post office used to have lots of weeds in the flower bed, but not anymore!"

 

「之前郵局那裡的花圃中本來有很多雜草,不過現在都沒了!」

 

"So you don't always do everything together anymore?"

 

「所以你們再也不什麼事都要一起做了?」

"Uh-uh. Not anymore."

 

「嗯,再也不了。

"That's my boys."   「那才像話嘛。」

 

"Welcome to the Land of Games."

 

「歡迎來到遊戲樂園。」

"Thank you. It sounds like a fun place."

 

「謝謝你,聽起來是個有趣的地方。」

"It used to be fun, but not anymore."   「這裡曾經很有趣,但再也不了。」

 

 "Sorry, but I'm not the kind of guy who poaches other guys' girls. You are dating Dax now."

 

「抱歉,我不是那種會搶別人女友的人,妳現在和Dax在一起。」

"Not anymore! Want to go to a wedding with me this weekend?"

 

已經沒有了!這週末想和我一起參加婚禮嗎?」

 

 

 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()