稱讚他人用語。

類似表達:Well done! / Good job! / You did a good job! / You did a great job! / Keep it up! / Keep going! / Way to go!


情境影片:

"Gee, thanks."

 

「哇,謝謝。」

"You did great, Dennis!"

 

你做得很棒,阿丹!」


 

"Mommy, look! I sold all my toys!

 

「媽咪,妳看!我把我所有的玩具都賣掉了!」

"That's wonderful, Caillou. You did great!"

 

「太棒了,卡由,你做得很好!


 

"What's that?"

 

「那是什麼?」

"It an x-ray. I'm going to take a picture of your teeth to make sure they're growing in properly. But you don't need to smile for this picture. You just stay still, okay?"

 

「這是X光,我要幫你的牙齒照張相,確保它們長在對的位置。但這張照片你不需要微笑,你只要保持不動就可以了,好嗎?」

"All done. You did great, Caillou."

 

「好了,你做得很棒,卡由。」


 

"Great going, boys! Woohoo!"

 

「太棒了,孩子們!嗚呼!」

"Way to go, guys!"

 

「大家表現的很好!」

"You did it!"

 

「你們做到了!」

"Good ride!"

 

「騎得好!」

"Yeah!"

 

「對啊!」

"Congratulations, boys! You did great! Now, smile! Your picture's gonna be on tomorrow's front page!"

 

「恭喜呀,孩子們!你們表現很棒!來,笑一個!你們的照片將上明天的頭版!」


 

"You did great, guys. Couldn't have done it without ya."

 

你們做得很棒,沒有你們就無法完成了。」


 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()