[中英對照]

Storyteller: 

Come on! It's story time, kids. Now let's see. This story happened when Caillou was only three and Rosie was just a baby.

 

 

來吧!故事時間到了,孩子們。我們來看看,這個故事發生在卡由只有三歲的時候,而蘿西只是個小寶寶。

Today's story is called "Caillou Goes Shopping".

 

今天的故事叫做「卡由逛街」。

Daddy:

Caillou, time to get up! It's snowing outside. Look!

 

 

卡由,該起床嘍!外面在下雪,快看!

Caillou:

Yeah! I want to make a snowman.

 

 

耶!我想要堆雪人。

Daddy:

Haha. Let's get you dressed first. Now, where are your sweaters?

 

 

哈,我們先幫你把衣服換好再說。咦,你的毛衣呢?

Caillou:

Then I want to wear these!

 

 

那我要穿這個!

Daddy:

Hahaha. If you wear shorts outside, you'll feel as cold as a snowman.

 

 

哈哈,如果你在外面穿短褲,你會和雪人一樣冷。

Caillou:

There's no more cereal.

 

 

沒有玉米脆片了。

Mommy:

We'll get some when we go shopping. And we need some eggs too because I'm making a special surprise cake.

 

 

我們去逛街的時候會買一些,而且我們也需要一些雞蛋,因為我要做一個特別的驚喜蛋糕。

Caillou:

Special surprise cake?

 

 

特別的驚喜蛋糕?

Caillou & Rosie:

Yeah!

 

 

耶!

Storyteller:

Caillou and Rosie always like Mommy's special surprise cakes, but they never knew exactly what the surprise would be.

 

 

卡由和蘿西每次都很喜歡媽咪的特別驚喜蛋糕,但他們從來都不知道是什麼樣的驚喜。

Mommy:

Caillou, it's time to go to the store. Put on your coat and boots.

 

 

卡由,要去商店嘍,穿上你的外套和靴子。

Caillou:

But Mommy, I want to play with my dinosaur.

 

但媽咪,我想要玩我的恐龍。

Mommy:

You can play with him later. Now, come on! We are waiting for you.

 

 

你可以等一下再玩,來吧,我們在等你呢!

Storyteller:

Caillou liked to go shopping, but he always took a long time to get ready because he liked playing too.

 

 

卡由喜歡逛街,但他總是要花很長的時間才準備好出門,因為他也喜歡玩耍。

Mommy:

Caillou, get in the car, please.

 

 

卡由,請上車。

Caillou: 

Are we gonna make a snowman?

 

 

我們會堆雪人嗎?

Mommy:

Well, yes! As a matter of fact, we are.

 

 

嗯,是的!事實上,我們會的。

Caillou: 

Yeah! A snowman!

 

 

耶!雪人!

Mommy:

But right now, we have to get going.

 

 

但現在,我們必須得走了。

Caillou: 

Mommy, I want to ride like Rosie.

 

 

媽咪,我想要像蘿西一樣坐那裡。

Mommy:

Okay. Let's get going, or there won't be time to make that snowman.

 

 

好吧,我們出發吧,不然就沒時間做雪人了。

Caillou:

I want these!

 

 

我想要這些!

Mommy:

Caillou, we're having a special surprise cake, remember? So, we don't need cookies, too. Okay?

 

 

卡由,我們要做特別的驚喜蛋糕,記得嗎?所以,我們也不需要餅乾,好嗎?

Caillou:

What is the special surprise cake?

 

 

是什麼特別的驚喜蛋糕?

Mommy:

If I tell you, I'll spoil the surprise. Now, when we get to the checkout, I want you to look after Rosie while I take care of the groceries.

 

 

如果我告訴你,我就破壞這個驚喜了。聽好了,當我們到結帳櫃檯那邊,我要你照顧蘿西,而我去負責處理要買的雜貨。

Storyteller:

All Caillou could think about were those cookies, but he forgot exactly where he'd seen them. Before he knew it, he was all alone, lost and feeling afraid.

 

 

卡由腦中所想的都是那些餅乾,但他忘了到底是在哪裡見過它們。不知不覺,他就獨自一個人,迷路了,而且很害怕。

Caillou:

Mommy, Mommy! Where are you? Mommy!

 

 

媽咪,媽咪!妳在哪?媽咪!

Mommy:

Caillou, what happened?

 

 

卡由,怎麼了?

Caillou:

You went away.

 

 

妳走開了。

Mommy:

No, Caillou. You did. But I'm very glad we found you. Let's go home.

 

 

不是,卡由,是你走開了。但我很高興我們找到你了。我們回家吧。

Storyteller:

Caillou was still feeling upset. But he was very happy to see his Mommy and Rosie again.

 

 

卡由仍然感到不安,但他很開心再次見到媽咪和蘿西。

Caillou:

I didn't like it when I was lost, Mommy.

 

 

我不喜歡迷路,媽咪。

Mommy:

I didn't like it either, sweetie. So, let's make sure you don't get lost again. Now, let's finish making that special surprise cake.

 

 

我也不喜歡,親愛的。所以,我們要確保不能再讓你迷路了。現在,我們來完成製作那個特別的驚喜蛋糕。

Caillou:

But I wanted to make a snowman.

 

 

但我想要做雪人。

Mommy:

We are going to make a snowman. Only we're gonna make him right here in the kitchen.

 

 

我們是要做雪人啊,只是我們就在這個廚房裡做。

Caillou:

The special surprise cake! Yeah!

 

 

特別的驚喜蛋糕!耶!

Storyteller:

Caillou and Rosie were absolutely right. They had guessed what Mommy's surprise was going to be.

 

 

卡由和蘿西完全正確,他們猜到了媽咪的驚喜是什麼。

Caillou:

Mommy, look! He is really a snowman.

 

 

媽咪,妳看!他真的是一個雪人。

Mommy:

Then he must be cold. Let's give him a scarf!

 

 

那麼,他一定很冷,我們給它一條圍巾吧!

--------------------
[top] 

 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()