take care of + 某人/某事,表示「照顧某人或某事」。
take care of something 依情境也可以表示「處理某事」。
意思就同於:handle 或是 deal with。
例如:
Don't wash the dishes. I'll take care of them.
(別洗碗盤,我來處理。)
相關連結:
【片語】take care of (someone) 照顧某人
【片語】keep an eye on sb./sth. 照看;留意
情境影片:
"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."
「別擔心。我來處理。」
"What are you doing, Mom?" |
「媽媽,妳在做什麼?」 |
|
"It's garbage day. I was just going to put these out by the road." |
「今天是收垃圾的日子,我正要把這些垃圾拿到路邊放。」 |
|
"Oh, that's something Dad usually does, isn't it? So I'll take care of it." |
「喔,那是爸爸平常的工作,對吧?那我來做吧。」 |
|
"Well, thank you very much, Franklin." |
「那就非常謝謝你嘍,法蘭克林。」 |
"Dad, I know you promised to fix my bike, but I'll understand if you have other important things to take care of first." |
「爸爸,我知道你答應要幫我修腳踏車,但如果你有更重要的事情要先處理的話,我能夠理解。」 |
|
"No, I plan to fix your bike right after lunch." |
「不,我計畫午飯後馬上就幫你修車。」 |
|
"But sometimes plans change, right, Dad?" |
「可是有時候計畫趕不上改變,對吧,爸爸?」 |
|
"I'm afraid so." |
「恐怕是的。」 |
留言列表