"I've never seen + 人/事/物 (before)",表示「我(以前)從沒見過此人/事/物」。除了客觀表示「我沒看過…」的事實,也常常用在讚嘆,用驚訝的語氣說出。


情境影片:

"I've never seen a tree wearing a scarf before."

以前從沒見過樹圍圍巾的。」


 

"I've never seen a dog who can sing like that."

我從沒見過有狗可以像那樣唱歌的。」


 

"I've never seen anything like this before."

 

以前從沒見過這樣的畫面。」

"I haven't, either."

 

「我也是。」


 

"I've never seen so many frogs."

我從沒看過這麼多的青蛙。」


 

"Was that guy on the bus, Bear?"

 

「大熊,那個人是不是剛也在公車上?」

"I don't think so. I've never seen him before."

 

「應該不是,以前從沒見過他。


 

"That's weird. There's something stuck to you. I've never seen anything like that before."

 

「怪怪的,有東西黏在你身上。以前從沒見過那樣的東西。」


 

"Whoa! Great picture, Snail! I've never seen a flower from this angle before."

 

「哇!好棒的照片,蝸牛!以前從來沒有用這樣的角度看過花。」

"Thanks. That's the way I always see them."

 

「謝謝,我平常就是那樣看它們的。」


 

"Here he is, Mrs. Wilson. Surprise!"

 

「他在這兒,威爾森太太。想不到吧!」

"Ha-ha. Hello, dear."

 

「呵呵,哈囉,親愛的。」

"I've never seen anything like this!"

 

我從沒見過這般情景!」


 

"Here, Mother Bear, this is for you."

 

「熊媽媽,這是要送給妳的。」

"Thank you, Little Bear. I love the colors. What are you going to draw next?"

 

「謝謝你,小熊,我喜歡這些顏色。你接下來要畫什麼呢?」

"Hmm, something strange, something I've never seen before -- mysterious creatures."

 

「嗯…某種奇怪的,以前從沒見過的東西 -- 神秘生物。」


 

"Excuse me, have you seen this little witch?"

 

「不好意思請問一下,您有見過這位小女巫嗎?」

"Oh, no, I've never seen her."

 

「喔,沒有,我從沒看過她。」


 

"Wow!"

 

「哇!」

"How beautiful! It's like a mirror of jewels."

 

「真漂亮!就像是一面寶石鏡子。」

"I've never seen anything like it."

 

我從沒見過像這樣的東西。」


 

"I've never seen you here before. Who are you?"

 

以前從來沒在這裡見過你,你是誰?」

"I am Babar, king of the elephants."

 

「我是Babar,象之國王。」

"King of the elephants?"

 

「象之國王?」


 

"Wow. I've never seen a strawberry this big."

「哇,我從沒見過這麼大顆的草莓。」


 

"It's just a little zit."

 

「就只是一顆小痘痘。」

"I've never seen one that big before!"

 

以前從沒見過這麼大顆的!」

"Well, it's not that big."

 

「沒這麼大吧。」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()