換句話說:I don't understand.


情境影片:

"You made this whole fancy meal just for yourself? I don't get it."

 

「妳做了整套的精緻餐點只為了自己?我不明白。

"Once in a while I need to do something for me. Know what I mean?"

 

「偶爾我需要為自己做點什麼,明白我的意思嗎?」


 

"I don't get it! Why?"

 

我不懂!為什麼?」

"Well–"

 

「那個…」

"You know what? Never mind. I don't care who Jonesy spends his time with."

 

「聽我說,算了,我不在乎 Jonesy 花時間和誰在一起。」


 

"That'll be three fifty."

 

「$3.5」

"Uh-huh. Hey, Jen, spot me a fiver?"

 

「好,嘿,Jen, 可否借我五塊?」

"Guess I'm a little short today."

 

「我今天可能錢帶不太夠。」

"Here. It's on the house."

 

「來,本店招待。」

"Thanks, Cait. Bye guys!"

 

「謝啦,Cait,大家掰嘍!」

"I don't get it. What does Jen see in that guy?"

 

我不懂,Jen 是看上那傢伙哪一點?」


 

"I can't stand mermaids! They always think they're so much better looking than everybody else!"

 

「我最受不了人魚了!他們總認為自己比其他任何人都好看得多!」

"Where was I? Oh, right! So, we're outside Tara's school looking for this mermaid."

 

「我說到哪了?喔,對了!所以我們就在 Tara 的學校外面尋找這隻人魚。」

"Huh, hey you, I know you're there! What are you doing here?"

 

「哼,嘿,我知道你在那裡!你在這裡幹嘛?」

"Wait, I don't get it. How do you expect to arrest the Semchanach if you start yelling like that? They'll know you're there."

 

「等等,我不明白。如果你們一開始就那樣大喊,又怎能如願逮捕到Semchanach?他們就會知道你們在那裡了。」


 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()