換句話說:What were you thinking of? / What ideas did you have?


情境影片:

"What did you have in mind?"

 

你心裡有什麼想法?

"I don't know yet, but I want do something that my friends will think is really neat!"

 

「我還不知道,但我想做的是能讓我的朋友們都覺得很厲害的事!」


 

"What if we tried something exciting?"

 

「要不我們試一些令人興奮的事怎麼樣?」

"Well, what did you have in mind?"

 

「那妳心裡有什麼想法嗎?

"Um... I know! What if in the middle of the song there comes a giant spider? And everyone goes, 'Ahh! A spider!'"

 

「呃… 我知道了!要不在歌曲進行到一半的時候跑出一隻大蜘蛛?然後每個人就會『啊!有蜘蛛!』」


 

"Is something bothering you? You don't seem very happy."

 

「有什麼煩心的事嗎?你似乎不太開心。」

"Every day is the same, Babar. Scooping ice cream, wiping counters. I need a challenge."

 

「每天都一成不變,Babar。舀冰淇淋、擦櫃檯,我需要一個挑戰。 」

"What did you have in mind?"

 

你心裡有什麼想法?

"I don't know. Something big and important, something more meaningful than slinging sundaes."

 

「我不知道,一件重要的大事,比起拋聖代更有意義的事。」


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Elsie 的頭像
    Elsie

    英語自習室

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()