通常講這句話的時候,是嚴肅的,有時候甚至帶點脾氣,告訴對方 "I mean it." 表示「我是說真的,沒在跟你開玩笑,請你也認真看待」。
相關表達:I didn't mean it.
情境影片:
"Now Caillou, you really must go to sleep. I mean it." |
「卡由,你現在真的必須睡覺了,我是說真的。」 |
|
"Okay, Mommy." |
「好,媽咪。」 |
"Now this time I want you to go to sleep. --I mean it, Little Bear." |
「這次你真的該睡覺了。--我是認真的,小熊。」 |
"Okay, I like her! But if you say a word about this to anyone, you're a dead man!" |
「好啦,我喜歡她!但你要是敢跟任何人說出這件事,你就死定了!」 |
|
"Chill, dude. Your secret is safe with me." |
「冷靜,老兄,我不會把你的秘密說出去的。」 |
|
"I mean it!" |
「我是說真的!」 |
"I mean it, Candace! You're acting really strange! If I'm gonna go outside, I'm going to go outside! --Ugh, there's the phone! Hold that thought! --Hello?" |
「我是說真的,凱蒂絲!妳的行為真的很奇怪!我要是想出去,我就是要出去! --呃,有電話!給我等著! --喂?」 |
"Okay, that's it. --No more TV for a week." |
「好了,真是夠了。--一個星期不准看電視。」 |
|
"What?" "But, Mama!" |
「什麼?」「但,媽媽!」 |
|
"No, sir, I mean it." |
「不行就是不行,我是認真的。」 |
|
"Papa, Mama told us we can't watch TV for a whole week." |
「爸爸,媽媽說我們整整一星期都不能看電視。」 |
|
"Your mama's got a point. You two cubs have been watching far too much television lately." |
「你們媽媽說得有道理,你們兩個最近實在看太多電視了。」 |
留言列表