Come on. 帶有邀請或是催促的意味,表示「快點來吧!」或是「來嘛~」。


情境影片:

"Come on, everyone."


 

"Come on, Emily."

 

快來啊,愛蜜麗。」

"Just a minute. --Here I come." 

 

「等一下。--我來了。」


 

"Come on."

 

快來。

"I'm not going."

 

「我不去。」

"Seriously?"

 

「認真的嗎?」


 

"Come on! We are waiting for you."

快來,我們在等你。」


 

"Come on, Caillou, come downstairs and help me make breakfast."

 

來吧,卡由,下樓幫忙我做早餐。」

"No. No, I don't want to."

 

「不要,我不想。」


 

"Come on. Let's get some stuffing. I'm starving."

走吧,我們去塞點東西,我好餓。」


 

"There's lemonade on the counter. Help yourselves. I've just got to mail this letter."

 

「流理檯上有檸檬汁,別客氣自己來。我得去寄封信。」

"Oh,  (Gasping) letter. Come on, guys."

 

「噢,(倒抽一口氣) 信。大家快來。」

"My goodness, what's the rush?"

 

「天啊,什麼事這麼趕?」


 

 


arrow
arrow

    Elsie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()